So I’m starting this year with an award and I’m really excited. I’m getting good vibes about this year and I don’t know why. I was nominated by Seyi of scarletmakeovers and Dammy of lifeofdammy for this award.
The Mystery Blogger Award
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
The creator of this Award is Engima of okotoengima.wordpress.com
3 things about me
- I’m a little bit weird different.
- I love dark colours. Not a fan of bright colours. I find it hard to wear yellow, but it’s a pretty colour. The only bright colours I like, if they count as bright colours, are red and white.
- I’m (fear of alternating parts of my body), that’s why I’ve refused to cut my hair, despite attempts by people to persuade me into cutting it. I’m also a bit clusterphobic.
My answers to Seyi’s Questions.
- When did you start blogging?
I started blogging July 2016.
- How do you find inspiration for your posts?
Basically my everyday life. What I see on a day-to-day basis stir up thoughts and when I need to think out really loud, those thoughts become posts here on the blog. And some of my fellow bloggers also inspire some posts. Like wumituase inspired my socks-in-heels look here.
- Why did you start blogging?
I had content, all I needed was an audience and blogging provided the right platform for that.
- What’s your full name?
My full name is Ndukwe Ifunanyachukwu Favour.
Ifunanyachukwu means love of God.
- Funny question; skirt or trouser?
Depends. I love both.
My answers to Dammy’s questions
1. What is your favorite part of being a native of your country?
ha! That’s hard… I guess I love the fact that I’m proudly Igbo.
2. Your holiday destination?
I’ve been to nowhere, if that’s what the question is talking about. I’ve only been to 3 places since my birth; Lagos (place of birth), Abuja (place of residence), and Anambra (place of origin). And that’s about it. But as for where I’d like to go, I’ll say China. I love their rich tradition.
3. Would you rather skip napping for a week or skip snacking for a week?
i LOVE FOOD. I already don’t sleep much, so I,ll happily skip napping.
4. Weird question: If you found out your best friend’s spouse to be was cheating on your best friend a day to the wedding, what would you do?
I’d tell her. she might hate me, but it’s for her good. Or I’d find a way to creatively delay the wedding, maybe steal the bride’s gown or scatter decorations.
5. Comedy for life or action movies for life?
Comedy for LIFE!
- And the nominees are;
- Obsessive Compulsive Designer
My questions are;
- When did you start blogging?
- Share any challenge and insecurities (if any) you’ve had in blogging.
- Your full name. Complete.
- Share your favorite quote/saying.
- Weird question; If you ever get slapped in public, would you forget about finesse and manners and slap back, or would you die of embarrassment? or would you be like me and remain in shock for that day?
Links to my best posts
Have fun you guys.
And be sure to check out their blogs.
Happy New Year.